Donating to BCHG
Your donation will help Bucks County Housing Group (BCHG) improve the lives of homeless and low-income families in Bucks County by providing affordable housing services that strengthen families and provide shelter.
As a nonprofit organization, we rely heavily on donors in order to fund our initiatives and keep our agency running. If you wish to contribute money to our BCHG and to our cause, click the button on the right to navigate to our safe and easy online donation form.
Prefer to donate offline? Click the file on the right to download our printable Donation Form, to be mailed to our address.
FOOD BANK DONATIONS NEEDED:
- Protein: Canned meats such as tuna, chicken, and salmon. Beans, canned or dried. Split peas and lentils. Peanut butter.
- Grain: Pasta, rice, or quinoa. Oatmeal or breakfast cereals (whole grain or low sugar).
- Dairy: Shelf stable milk, non-fat dried powder milk, or dry-grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepared meals: Pasta sauces, stews, canned pasta, baked beans, or Mac & Cheese. Chunky soups.
- Fruits: Canned fruit in its own juice or 100% fruit juice.
- Vegetables: Especially carrots, potatoes, yams, or tomatoes.
- Baking goods: Cake mix, flour, or sugar.
- Fresh Produce that does not require refrigeration, like onions, garlic, oranges, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, or bananas.
- Other items: Olive oil, canola oil, broths, lemon juice, or vinegar. Spices such as pepper, cinnamon, oregano, parsley, or chili powder. Healthy snacks. Ketchup, mayo, or salad dressings.
SHELTER DONATIONS NEEDED:
- Cleaning supplies: all purpose spray cleaners, floor cleaners, sanitizing wipes, mops, buckets, brooms, dustpans, or sponges.
- Bleach, dryer sheets, or laundry detergent.
- Dish detergent, bottled hand soap, paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, or garbage bags.
- Feminine products or personal hygiene products.
- Diapers, baby wipes, baby wash, or shampoo/lotion.
- First Aid supplies: Neosporin, rubbing alcohol, band aids, bandages, bandage tape, or anti-itch cream.
- Light bulbs, batteries, or flashlights.
- Gift cards (gas, grocery, Walmart, Target, or Kmart).
Want to run a food drive? Click here for detailed instructions on how to run a successful food drive, or call us at 215 345 4311 x 101 for more information.